“ya dead? ya mon” — for thought and discussion
For thought and discussion;
follow-up to Pastor Bob’s message at FCF on March 18, 2012
READ Romans 6:11-14
1. If we are dead to sin, how is it that Christians still sin?
2. What does it mean to practice vs 11-13?
3. How can the knowledge of your own sin affect your struggle with sin (vs 14)?
4. If you had consistently acted as God’s willing servant this week, how would that have changed your attitudes and actions?
READ 2 Corinthians 5:17
5. How does this make you feel about your past life? Your life now?
READ Psalm 133
6. Are you easy to live with? Why did you respond this way?
7. Do we really need separate, seemingly-competing, institutional churches?
8. Where do you find Christian community? What hinders it?